Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Seventh Grade Year

I am here to tell you everything about my seventh grade life. The highs and the lows , about friends, and fun. Everything about my life in seventh grade even the drama. Also about how much fun i had, and about how much i am going to miss everyone next year.
One of my high lights was making all the sports teams i tried out for. I tried out for softball, basketball,and volleyball. This was the first year i had ever played volleyball, and i couldn't believe it when i heard i made the A team. Also i couldn't believe it when i heard i was a starter on the basketball team. My favorite sport that i played this year was softball. Mostly because i was the catcher. This is just one of the high lights of my seventh grade year.
My seventh grade year also had its lows. One of my lows in seventh grade or the things i didn't like was the homework. I just think it is a waist of time and point less, because we have more important things to do than homework. I mean really this week i have been so busy i have been busy because my school is doing a play. And i have stayed up so late until eleven. I am so tired. That is one of the things i dint like abut seventh grade.
Another one of the things i liked was that everyone was friends this year. Last year everyone hated each other. I think that everyone matured over the summer and i am so glad that we were friends. I think that this was one of the best years in middle school.
another one of my lows was all the sixth graders. its not that they were rude its just how annoying they were. They always crowd the hall. Why did they crowd the hall i don't know, maybe because they were just talking.
One of the things i also liked was the play. It was so fun! Even though we stayed up late it was so fun. The most fun i had was when we went to ihop at the end of the last show when we went there at twelve in the morning.
Another thing i loved was having a top locker. It was so awesome because i didn't have to bend down to get my things. i think that the taller people should always have the top lockers.
These are just few of the highs and lows of my year. Even though i had lows or things i didn't
like i still thing this was the best year in middle school.

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree about the homework! It was so pointless! Awesome paper, Gracen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good final post, Gracen. Glad to hear you like sports so much...keep up the fun and games1
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were good times. HAHA I'm gonna miss NBCA so much! Well, not so much the school as my friends. I love your story except I disagreed about the tall people having top lockers. I think the shorties should have at least something to look forward to! HAHAHAHA
    ~Mia Johnson

    ReplyDelete


A little bit about me

I am a twelve year old girl, almost thirteen in six days! i enjoy plaing all sports. My favorite is softball. I also enjoy hanging with my friends and rocking out to music in the car.My best friend is Mia and we have alot of fun together.I also love summer! I love to go to schlitterbahn every day in the summer. I think it is way better than six flags because i hate roller coasters. That is al little bit about me!


Extended Network Banners
Extended Network Banners

Followers