Tuesday, May 4, 2010

summer
Everyone loves a hot summer day. Hanging out with your friends,going swimming,and shopping.I love going to shliterbahn, i usally go everyday in the summer with my season pass. If you get one they are so worth, it its so fun to hang out with your friends all day. Especially when you get the thrill from the rides and you cant stop screaming. It is so fun and really funny. I love going to shlitterbahn!
I also enjoy hanging out with my friends. we have so much fun, we love to get our nails done and just hang out. I love all my friends so much and we have a great time together. The good thing is we can stay up as late as we want when we have sleep overs. And we don't have any homework because we dont have school.

Another thing i love to do in the summer is go shopping. This is the only time i get to wear regular clothes,because we have to wear uniforms at school. The best place i love to shop is in Florida were my grandma lives. They have the best malls. I don't have a favorite store because i love so many of them. These are a few of the things i love to do in the summer but the thing i love the most is going to shliterbahn.

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, Gracen! I love this so much! The music, the background, and the pictures are all awesome! haha love ya girl!:)
    Oh by the way, this is Meagan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracen! I love your blog! Chancho is super awesome and I love your music! Keep it up!

    ~Hannah Banana Head~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like fun! I can't wait 'till we get to hang out this summer! You should take me shopping in Florida!:) P.S. I'M your best friend! Keep blogging!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracen, sounds like you have tons of fun in the summer. Hope this summer is fun too. Enjoy! Your paragraph structure is great. Work on proofreading!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute blog! I love it!

    ReplyDelete


A little bit about me

I am a twelve year old girl, almost thirteen in six days! i enjoy plaing all sports. My favorite is softball. I also enjoy hanging with my friends and rocking out to music in the car.My best friend is Mia and we have alot of fun together.I also love summer! I love to go to schlitterbahn every day in the summer. I think it is way better than six flags because i hate roller coasters. That is al little bit about me!


Extended Network Banners
Extended Network Banners

Followers